Friday, February 24, 2012

Lucky Us - St. Patrick's Day Sign


I love this piece of wood I have. I have changed this sign up three times now for different seasons (click here to see the Valentine sign). Here is the St. Patrick's Day version. I printed out two dictionary pages that I got from the Graphics Fairy on card stock with the word "lucky" using the font "Hobo" size 500 in a light color. I outlined the letters with a sharpie to get a hand drawn look - then I cut the letters out leaving a border around them. Then I hot glued the letters on the wood. I also hot glued shamrocks that I made last year - CLICK HERE for the tutorial. I hot glued the letters for the Valentine version of the sign and I was surprised how well they came off. I am guessing it is because the wood is not painted. Now for an idea for Easter????


Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to...

Graphics Fairy
Whipperberry

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this sign! Just became a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog too!
    Blythe
    www.thedesperatecraftwives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete